U of A Job Shadow Week
Students, postdoctoral fellows and alumni (applicants) are matched with a community-based professional (host) for a workplace visit that ranges from one to four days during Reading Week:
Tuesday, February 21 to Friday, February 24, 2017
- Develop your personal leadership skills
- Gain supervisory experience, and self-confidence
- Provide new professionals with the support you had (or wish you had) when you first started working
Register to be a host for February's U of A Job Shadow Week by Friday, January 6, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.:
- Learn about the day-to-day realities of a field
- Gain valuable advice and insight
- Make connections to develop your professional network
How to apply:
- Applications for February’s U of A Job Shadow Week open on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 and close on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Register your e-mail address here to receive a notification when applications open.
- Review the list of available hosts when registration opens. There are a limited number of hosts and not all applicants will be matched.
- There is no application fee. There is, however, a $25 fee for applicants who are successfully matched to a host.
Questions? Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.