Transition to Career (T2C)
What motivated you to pursue a university degree? For the majority of students, career-related reasons are at the top of the list. Don’t wait to invest in your career. Register for T2C today.
Thanks to a generous donation from Enterprise Holdings, we are offering limited discounts to T2C registrants.
You may be eligible to receive $25 off your registration for a single modules or $80 off your registration for the full package. Contact us at 780-248-5657 to find out more details. T2C is an eligible activity for the Green and Gold Grant, visit their website to find out how you can cover your T2C costs.
Our team of T2C career experts will support you in self-directed career exploration and shine light on quality experiences that will expand your network. They will offer feedback while you practice new skills and guide you through the next steps of your career development.
The T2C staff seemed genuinely interested in helping me transition to a career. We talked about what I was looking for, and I received good information on the next steps to take. They learned what I was trying to do, explained the principles behind it, and gave me clear options and steps for improvement.
—Stephen, T2C Full Package Participant
T2C will help you:
- Learn to embrace life’s uncertainties and move towards the next steps of your career with confidence.
- Find your career aspirations through actions interlaced with guided reflections.
- Make meaningful connections with experienced professionals and career experts.
- Expand your skill set to be more competitive in the labor market.
- Build your job search toolkit and design job search strategies that work for you.
- Learn how to manage yourself, time, energy and resources to transition smoothly from campus to the workplace
What does it look like?
Each of the four modules in the T2C program consists of self-directed online learning and in-person group learning. Costs of the program vary from $100 to $400 depending on your choice of commitment.
- Take Charge of Your Career—Become your own career expert (available now, $125 CAD)
- Master the Skills Employers Want—Increase your competitiveness (upcoming, $100 CAD)
- Land the Job You Want (available now, $150 CAD)
- Flourish in the Workplace—Learn the essentials about the workplace and self-management (upcoming, $100 CAD)
Choose individual modules based on your unique career interests and needs, or sign up for the full-package option (available now, $400 CAD) and take advantage of added features like individual coaching, networking with professionals and experiential learning opportunities. Our career experts will provide personalized guidance throughout the program.
Thanks to a generous donation from Enterprise Holdings, we are offering limited discounts to T2C registrants. Contact us at 780-248-5657 to find out more details.
T2C is an eligible activity for the Green and Gold Grant, visit their website
to find out how you can cover your T2C costs.
How to register for T2C
Create a user account with OpenCart, once your account has been created, you can purchase the T2C products online. Register early to take advantage of the discounts!
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of the T2C program, full-package participants will receive a “Certificate of Completion” of T2C, and single-module participants will receive Certificate of Completion specific to their module. These certificates will be awarded by the University of Alberta Career Centre. You can include them in your work search package.
Sign up to receive updates:
All U of A undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and alumni are eligible.
If you would like to learn more about how this program can meet your needs, enter your contact information here, and we will be in touch with you soon.
Any questions? We are here to help.
T2C Program Coordinator